Van Camping vs. Ground Camping
Almost a decade ago, ground camping is very popular. A lot of people, especially teenagers and young professionals were very excited of the idea that they are gonna spend their night outside using a camping tent. All they have to bring to ensure that they will have a good night sleep are pillow and tent mattress from https://www.sleepywill.com/best-cheap-affordable-king-size-mattress-reviews/ . Some preferred to not have a mattress to really experience how real camping feels like. This also explains the reason why there are many beach resorts that offer accommodations in a tent. It is indeed much cheaper and memorable.
However, the number of people who preferred to sleep in a camping tent is continuously decreasing because of the following reasons:
- tents these days are expensive and there are many alternatives to tents
- kind of dangerous to use tent especially when there are lots of reported accidents that are related to spending the night in a tent.
- Uncomfortable and quite to hot if you want to secure your place. Still have to bring a portable fan.
- tent takes up a lot of space in the van or other vehicle
With that being said, campers think of other ways not to sleep in the tent. The most popular way is sleeping in the van. If you and your friends happen to have a van camping there some thing to take note. For this to become feasible, the following must be considered:
- Of course, you must have a van. And not just an ordinary van. It must be spacious enough for your group. The seat should be removable for the mattress because obviously it is where you are sleeping with your loved one, family, or friends.
- Once you have secured a van, next would be the mattress. If you want to have a comfortable evening and a good night sleep, make sure that your portable mattress is of great quality because your night might be ruined by the mattress if it is not that comfortable to sleep on.
- Decide if you want an open air or you want to enclosed the van. But I suggest that you sleep in open air to feel the breeze.